Short & Sweet Love Quotes and Sayings That Explain Everything You Feel

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to describe how you feel. When you truly love someone it finds it hard to express your emotions through words.  Perhaps that’s the best type of love – where the other person makes you fall so completely in love that you are unable to think properly. Yet somehow, people find new romantic words to describe their emotions every day, but other times they will need some short and sweet quotes to express how you feel. That's why we have captured this list of the best love quotes of all time is sure to make it easier to express your emotions and feelings of love to your partner. 

  1. One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized that I was thinking of you.
  2. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
  3. 7 billions smiles and yours is my favorite.
  4. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
  5. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
  6. Drugs? No thanks. I’m already addicted to someone.
  7. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  8. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
  9. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
  10. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
  11. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
  12. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.
  13. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
  14. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  15. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
  16. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
  17. I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
  18. Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
  19. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
  20. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
  21. You are my song. You are my song of love.
  22. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  23. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
  24. I may not be able to give you everything but one thing is for sure, all I am is yours.
  25. You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness, and my fears with love.
  26. We fight, we kiss, we hug, we text, we talk, we argue, we laugh, we smile, we laugh. That’s us.
  27. You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me.
  28. It’s so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
  29. A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, ‘I love you.’
  30. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
  31. Love isn’t about the time you spend together. It’s about the memories you create.
  32. I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
  33. Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.
  34. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
  35. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
  36. Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
  37. I just love hugging you. Having you within my arms makes everything possible.
  38. You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day.
  39. Let us Flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.
  40. There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved.
  41. Nobody has the ability to make me as weightless and carefree as you can.
  42. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
  43. It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
  44. You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
  45. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
  46. No matter how many fights you may get into, if you truly love someone it should never matter in the end.
  47. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
  48. I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!
  49. I’m much more me when I’m with you.
  50. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
  51. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. 
  52. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it.
  53. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
  54. My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, and ending at never.

These incredible love quotes will help you express everything that you feel for your partner. Find the perfect quote that fits perfectly with your relationship just help your relationship to be more strong and bringing your love to a whole new level. Don't forget to share your favorite quote with your loved one. 

Let us know which you like the most in the comment section below. We would love to know if you have your quotes that are on your favorite list. Share it with your friends. After all, sharing is caring!
Previous
Next Post »